-- LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY --
Do you have a passion for analytics, digital advertising, and conversion rate optimization? Do you believe you can be the best online marketer in the world? At SLAM!, we captivate, motivate and inspire action through marketing and advertising. If you enjoy being part of a team of A-players and are so organized that it’s contagious, you will be a great fit with us.
SLAM! Agency is a boutique marketing agency with strong in-house creative and production. We work with mission-first non-profits and purpose-driven businesses. We are a Google Partner and HubSpot Partner agency.
We’re looking for a full-time "Digital Marketing Manager." You will:
- Use data-driven insights to optimize digital ad campaigns,
- Manage key conversion points in the marketing funnel,
- Manage and optimize landing pages, website CTAs, and lead-generating forms,
- A/B test and continually improve the performance of CTAs,
- Collaborate with in-house production teams to optimize each conversion path,
- Configure goals, triggers, tracking snippets etc. using Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, as well as CRO tools like Google Optimize, Optimizely, etc.
- Configure inbound marketing campaigns in HubSpot Marketing,
- Increase conversion rates and drive marketing-qualified leads,
- Contribute to website development with a highly technical approach around analytics, search optimization and testing strategy,
- Partner closely with design, digital and demand generation team to test and improve content, creative, copy and audience targeting to ensure campaign optimization,
- Design and manage processes for measuring the business impact of marketing campaigns and tactics, and advise on campaign best practices.
This is agency life, so Monday-Friday/9-5 isn’t necessarily the end of it. We work for a purpose: to help brands realize and reach their highest potential. And we utilize strategy, advertising and creative to do just that.
- 100% Company Paid Medical Insurance
- Dental & Vision
- Life Insurance
- Generous Come and Go Policy
- Work from Home flexibility
- Annual Company Paid Retreat Vacation
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- 2+ years’ experience in an online optimization testing role, leveraging industry tools such as Optimizely or similar.
- Proven analytical skills and advanced knowledge of Google Analytics and HubSpot Marketing
- Proficient using smart CTAs and smart form features to optimize for lifecycle stage and progressively profile our leads
- Good time-management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills that allow you to effectively communicate test results, insights, and recommendations to internal teams
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver
- Capability to manage multiple projects, communicate progress against milestones clearly and concisely as well as navigate ambiguity and competing priorities
- Strong ability to communicate and collaborate across all aspects of the business (marketing, technology and creative teams)
- Ability to express ideas or concepts clearly both verbally via presentations and in writing
- Proven experience in quantitative & qualitative analysis to justify proposed actions
- Must be able to interpret performance reporting and recommend actionable next steps to leadership
- Experience with the latest marketing technologies (e.g. analytics platform, testing and optimization tools, marketing automation)
- Strong acumen with web and marketing operations tools as well as project management systems
If you are consciously committed to your personal growth and being your best self in your career and life. And you're ready to be a part of a team of A-players who are all growing together as we collectively serve our clients to support them in changing the world with their gifts, talents, and messages, then we want to hear from you. Apply today!